My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Stalker

After work today, I went to the coffee shop above Bishan interchange for dinner. Ate the mixed rice. Sux. There change alot. I used to go there almost every weekend for lunch after gym during my poly days. Hmmm... It was raining last nite, I took a cab to randal house for CG. After that I took the MRT home. When I reach Jelapang LRT, it was about 0033. I was walking fast then I heard a fast walking sound of a lady wear high heels. I turn my head and look. A slim fair looking lady, about 19-22 yrs old, carrying a school bag and some file in her hand. Decent looking. She overtook me after a traffic light. I was wearing slipper and was walking quite fast. I think she knows I'm behind her. When she reach my flat, I was thinking hmmm... Could she be living in my block? Then she happened to take my house lift. I look at her face. She was hugging her file. She like damn scared. Staring at me. She didnt press the floor. Hmmm... Well I think if a stranger were to follow girl inside the lift, I think too late for girl already. Scary isnt it? LoL. Try this http://file.suflash.com/game/game565440261_3774.swf

No comments: