My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Worst April Fool Joke

Yesterday afternoon driving learn right turn, lane changing and vertical parking. Dinner at Capitol Centre in a Thai restuarant call Magic Wok. We ordered chicken omelete, sweet sour tofu, tomyam soup, stir fried mix veggie and fried fish($66.8). The fish was most probably grouper. I think the soup was nice and the rest was ok.

Today morning went driving. At Jelapang LRT buy 3 curry puffs and I took it up to the train to eat. One 40+ year old lady looked at me shaking the head and look at the no eating sign on the wall. Hmmm... I'm just hungry and was rushing for time. I know after I finish eating I will not throw the plastic bag on the floor. I really dunno what to say. Other than it is a law that eating in train is an offence, am I wrong to eat? If I litter on the train, then I think I am wrong. Sometimes I think we shouldn't ban from eating in train but to ban littering instead. On the other hand if speeding on the road is an offence, shouldn't we ban driving too? Hmmm... This reminds me of the old Singaporean new Singaporean theory.

The Old Singaporean ..........The New Singaporean
Selfish ........................... Socially Responsible
Indolence ........................Innovative
Nett Taker ......................Nett Giver
Gullible ..........................Globalised
Arrested Thinking..............Advance in Thinking
Problems ........................Problem Solver
Opprtunity-Shunning ..........Opportunity-Seeking
Rigidity ..........................Resilient
Empty-Headed .................Educated
Apathetic .......................Adaptable
Narcissistic .....................Nation Conscious

Hmmm... Today I learn left turning and lane changing and vertical parking. After that went gym. Had Mee Hun Kueh($2.30) at gombak coffee shop. Sux. Should be spending the rest of the day at home liao. Hmmm... Thinking why is there any April Fool Joke? Because you have been fooled. Try this http://youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

No comments: