My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gym Outing

Sunday working till overnite. Cant remember much.

Today working. After work went to a big gym near sommerset MRT. Have you been there? Everyone been there knows that their "Fitness Professional" and "Fitness Consultant" are really annoying. I been there once about six months ago.

Went you enter, the Fitness Professional will ask you to take seat then fill in a form which ask question like: "how many week can you come, which body part do you want to improve in how many weeks +++". All those very professional questions. 15mins gone. After that, he will ask you fill up the another personal particular form. After there will be a orientation to the gym and later a Fitness Analysis Test. Hmmm... This was part of the reason I come. After the test, the Fitness Consultant will come and let you look a file. Inside the file there is an old leaflet inside stating price of monthly memebership $120+, registration fee $300+ and a dunno what fee $400+. Very frightening. The consultant will say you very lucky to have this coupon which enable me to have special discount. After that he ask you to how much you're willing to spent a month for this gym. First I say $30, then he say this gym facilites real good then I have to say $50, $70 and later $90. Then later he find someone and say that he is the boss and offer me: the Corporate Plan ($79/mth + upfront $20 registeration fee). The boss went off. The consultant say I damn lucky tonite left 2 slots of the Corporate plan. Hmmm... From $700+ to $99. Tempting right? Then he say must put a deposit for the Corporate plan or else the offer might be taken up by others. Hmmm... I come to meet my friend for gym session and now all this admin took up 1hr of my time.

Later I told my friend about the Corporate plan, my friend said he was offer $59/mth without registration fee. ... Double standard? Corruption? I say unprofessional. Tempted of signing up but who knows that there maybe another Super Saver Plan which could be $30/mth. Haiz... How to trust them? My friend complained the people called several times a day, 100% everyday without fail. 100% is tested and proven. I been there once and I experinced it before. Even my mum dont call me that often. After that went to pork rib rice + barley $5.50 at the S11 buliding between centerpoint and cuppage. Cannot comment as I cant taste really well. Got to visit the doctor restore my taste. Try this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HRVJTlj3dps

No comments: