My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Morning went Ghim Sheng CC play basketball. Long time since we had gather for basketball. At noon, went to Tiong Bahru market eat Duck Mee($3). Okay. Then after that went Tiong Bahru shopping centre and later to friend house. Borrowed some PS2 CD. Straight after went back home. My dad demanded me to drive the family to Tao Payoh to treat them for dinner. Hmmm... Quite far. Never been on the expressway. I was thinking could become a ticket to heaven for the my family if something bad should happened. Hmmm... Not long after I leave home, I drove across the junction despite the red light. I dunno if I was caught in the camera anot. All was smooth one the road except the occasional wiper which appears when I doing my turning and overtaking. Not used to the signals on the left handside.Things turn bad when I was trying to park. It's very different to park a van than a car. Everyone was giving me instructions to park in 3 different languages (Teochew, Chinese and English). They keep shouting like "turn somemore", "look in mirror" and "somemore somemore" +++. But I really dunno what I'm doing and what to look out for. Somehow manage to get the van parked properly.

No comments: