My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Starve the Fever, Feed the Cold

Today off day. Woke up in the morning feeling feverish and sore throat. Went for driving. Cant concentrate. After that went granny house. Bought a pizza bread for Break talk($1.30). Hmmm... Maybe the bread was cold so it was tasteless. Later went to HQ gym and do some light training. Real hungry. Went for my kick boxing at 1830hrs. Feel much better. Went to Orchard Emerald BK eat Double Cheese Burger meal ($4.90). Hmmm... Should have order Whopper instead. Went opposite Shaw Tower to have dessert. Ordered some Mango+grapefruit+grass jelly dessert ($4.50). Everyone complained the mango was very sour and was amazed that Ifinished it. . I could feel my tongue slighty hurt due the "sourness" or the mango but I couldn't taste anything. Then only I realise I lost my sense of taste. So sad. I finally understand why people say when sick better stay at home. Because no point going out when I cant taste anything. Waste all the $(1.30+4.50+4.90= 10.70). Went to watch the reaping. The screen seems very shaking. I dunno was it my head is spinning or the camera man trembling. The storyplot was okay but then I hate the soundeffect (Loud screaming, shouting and banging). I supposed the sound was added to make it a scary movie but it annoyed very much. Hmmm... Whenever I have fever I would fast for a day and do some training to sweat it out. If tomolo got fever, I'll take some panado. Sweet dreamz.l

No comments: