My Horoscope

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Monday working.

Tuesday May Day. Morning went to Gombak gym. Went with a friend whom I known for 10 years. He started going to gym only when he was in army. He used to ask me to help train him up. Hmmm... After army, he went to work in a certain gym as a Fitness Professional. Haha. Things changed as now I would have to humble down to learn from him. It has been 22 days since I last went to gym. Hmmm... Somehow his training pushes me out of my comfort zone. It had been a long time for my body to experience any aching. It's a good thing. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. At night, drove my family to Westmall Foodcourt to eat. Ordered mixed rice. No comment. After that went to visit my granny. A peaceful day.

Wednesday working. Read to newspaper today. I looked at the photos of 2nd page about May Day. In the article, there are photos of police or army standing there armed with weapon and shield infront of a large crowd of protesters. The crowds were looking very angry and the armed personnel looked serious. These were photos taken yesterday from other countries nearby. Only there was a photo of a small crowd with 2 person shaking hands and smiling. On the bottom there wrote the word Singapore. No protest, so peaceful. No wonder foreigner say feels safer in Singapore. They rather experience stress from the rat race than to experience chaos. Hmmm... I sometimes wonder if it's this peaceful contributed to the stress to our society.
Try this http://youtube.com/watch?v=wj4LsJ7w3MI

No comments: